Recipe by Random Rachel
I ran across this recipe doing a google translate search in Greek for the ZWT - and the title intrigued me. The recipe calls for "1 bag farina inflating itself" so I listed 1 cup of self rising flour - you may need more or less, I will update the recipe after I try it. The recipe is from http://greekcook.gr/syntages/i_tyropita_tis_tempelas
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup corn
- 2 cups shredded feta, gouda or 2 cups edam cheese
- 1 cup ham (optional) or 1 cup mushroom (optional)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the crust ingredients together and spread in the bottom of a 10" pie pan. (Don't worry that the batter is thin - it will rise.).
- Sprinkle the cheese, ham, and mushrooms over the top of the 'crust.'.
- Beat eggs with evaporated milk, and pour over the cheese.
- Bake in a convection oven at 320*F in air for 45 minutes, until golden brown.