Recipe by dolliegyrl
These are pat-in-the-pan pie crusts with a touch of sweetness. They can be frozen!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and salt together in a big bowl.
- Using a fork, cut in oil and shortening until crumbly.
- Stir in water. Roll into a ball.
- Fill the pie pans with the dough. Just pat it in with your hands and smooth it out.
- If you wish to use right away prick the crust with a fork, fill it with pie filling and bake at whatever the recipe you are using requires.
- If you wish to freeze for a later use, you can freeze these unbaked or baked your choice. To pre-bake just prick holes in the crust and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. For freezing just cover them with foil and put in the freezer. These last a few months in the freezer.