Recipe by ladypit
This is not a terribly cheap recipe or a terribly healthy one so it seems a bit out of character for me! But it was created when I needed something for dinner immediately and this is what I had on hand. The kids loved it!
- 2 pre made pie crusts (packaged)
- 1 -2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 -2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, cubed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Unroll one of the pizza crusts onto a cutting board.
- Cut it in half.
- On one part of the crust put enough sauce to your liking and to cover most of the crust, leaving a ring around the sides uncovered.
- Add cheese to taste and toppings, but not so much that you cannot close the crust.
- Fold the crust in half and seal with a fork.
- Repeat with the other 3 halves of crust.
- Bake at 425 for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is flaky and done.
- Let cool a bit and serve.