Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lard into the flour.
- Add the last three ingredients, mix and form into ball.
- Divide into thirds.
- This will be sticky until you chill it.
- Keep unused portion in refrigerator until needed.
- Roll each out into a 9" piecrust.
- If you are baking single crust bake at 400 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- If you are making a double crust pie follow directions from the can of fruit.
- As you bake your pie, you may want to add foil around the edges so they don't brown to quickly.