1/2 Photos of Pie a La Italian
1 hr 20 mins
This is from menus4moms.com and I wanted to post it for safe keeping! :) I plan on using cooked Italian sausage and maybe mozzarella instead of smoked sausage and jack, to really make it Italian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles.
- 2Place 5 triangles in ungreased 9 inch pie pan pressing pieces together to form a crust.
- 3Reserve 3 triangles for top crust.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl & pour into crust.
- 5Roll out each remaining triangle so longest side is 9 inches & cut into ½ inch strips. Crisscross strips over filling to form a lattice top & flute edge.
- 6Bake at 325 for 60 to 70 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean (Do not overbake).
- 7Cool 10 minutes before cutting in wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pie a La Italian
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.5
- Calories from Fat 479
- Total Fat 53.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 250.0 mg
- Sodium 2111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 43.7 g