Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Diced pitatoes and pork in a rich pork and pico de gallo clear broth.
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced onions
- 4 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced cooked pork
- 2 tablespoons pork instant bouillon granules (ramen noodle seasoning)
- 1 cup fresh pico de gallo (find this in the produce section)
- 5 cups water
- Place the onions, and potatoes in a medium stock pot. Cover with 1 C water, a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over high heat for 5 minutes, or until veggies are almost tender.
- Reduce heat to medium high and add the pork, pork flavored bouillion, pic de gallo and remaining 4 C of water. Stir and bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15-20 minutes.