K Conway2's Note:
This is my version of a chicken dish that I order at a local Mexican restaurant. The Restaurant grills the chicken, but it comes out more moist if it's baked. Serve it with Spanish rice and beans - it's good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- 2Rub the chicken with the olive oil, add three quarters of the pico de gallo and the juice from 2 limes.
- 3Evenly sprinkle the cumin, salt and pepper over the chicken.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes or until done.
- 5Remove the chicken from the oven (you might want to drain it a little) and place 1 or 2 slices of Monterey Jack Cheese over each chicken breast.
- 6Put the chicken back in the oven for 3-4 minutes to melt the cheese.
- 7When the chicken is done, garnish with the remaining pico de gallo and serve!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pico De Gallo Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.1
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 227.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo