Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Mexican lady taught me to make this recipe! I think it is delicious. My co-workers usually llke what I bring but this was SCARFED up. I think it was becase there wasn't too much japeleno. BUT IF YOU LIKE IT ADD MORE!
- 4 -5 medium tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch green onion (including the greens)
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 small jalapeno pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Seed and dice tomatoes.
- Pick cilantro leaves in small pieces (no stems).
- Squeeze in the juice of one lime.
- Slice green onions including the greens.
- Seed and chop the peppers.
- Add spices and vinegar.
- Mix all together.
- Refrigerate or serve.
I made your recipe today Star! It is wonderful. We had chicken enchiladas,rice, beans,chips and Pico de Gallo. MMM! It was really good. I think I could have eaten almost the whole bowl.