Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Mom - I'm not sure if this is really Pico de Gallo. I've noticed most recipes include jalapeno or some kind of chile. That's what she calls it, though, and it's perfect served with sour cream on top of her chimichangas (#157773) Mom uses Nature's seasoning on everything but I've made it with just a little garlic powder and black pepper instead and it was still pretty good. I guess you could add your choice of chile if you wanted--I've never tried!
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 pinch sugar
- Morton nature seasons seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (to taste)
- Chop tomato and cucumber into small chunks.
- Mix with other ingredients.
- Let sit for flavors to mix (the longer the better!).