Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with fajitas or just to dip your tortilla chips into.
- 1⁄2 lb ripe plum tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 canned chipotle chile, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and season to taste.
- Let stand at room temperature for atleast 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
This was quite delicious! I served it with Chorizo Taquitos along with some Award Winning Guacamole and all went perfect together. I didn't find the pico de gallo particularly spicy or have much impact from the chipotle, so I would recommend to those who enjoy spicier foods and chile heads as well to up the chipotle a little at a time until the salsa is as you like it. Made by a Saucy Senorita for ZWT5.
Couldn't have been easier or tastier. Anything with chipotle has my vote! Thanks Ev for sharing. Made for ZWT 5.
Beautiful Pico de Gallo! Loved the blend of flavours, very easy to put together. I would add a bit of salt next time. I added a seeded, finely chopped jalapeno pepper instead of canned chipolte. Made for ZWT5