Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from a seeds catalog I received
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 chilies, finely diced (hidalgo) or 1 jalapeno, finely diced and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Combine the tomatoes with thier juices, garlic, chiles, onion, cilantro and 1/4 tsp in bowl. Add the lime juiceand taste for salt. If the tomatoes weren't juicy add 1 tbsp water.
- Let stand 20 minutes or so before serving.
Great salsa. Nice and spicy. I used jalapeno and serrano chilies. Made for newest tag.