Recipe by Sue Lau
The "Rooster's Beak".
Top Review by Maine-iac
I came across this recipe by accident but after reading it, decided to try it and it was delicious! The flavor combination went very well with burritos I made last night. I cut back on the jalapenos since DW doesn't care for too much 'heat' and I increased the garlic to 4 cloves since I'm addicted to the stuff. Thanks Sue L - this one's a keeper!
- 5 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 jalapenos, seeded and minced (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper (to taste)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced