Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and cheap alternative to store bought salsa!! The serrano peppers give this recipe some heat, and is great with your favorite mexican dish or by itself with tortilla chips
- 40 -50 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 -3 red onions, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 5 serrano peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 cups fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Core tomatoes and dice into 1/4" by 1/4" pieces.
- Finely dice red onions and serrano peppers, and add to tomatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix thoroughly.