Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Simple and a great dish to accompany mexican entrees. I reviewed all the other Pico de Gallo recipes and this one was different. Hope you like it! (Recipe courtesy of www.thatsmyhome.com)
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Mix together until well blended.
- It is better if allowed to set overnight.