Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another Summery recipe I haven't tried but plan to very soon! Looks very refreshing.
- 10 cups water
- 6 standard-size tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- ice cube
- 10 lemon slices
- 10 sprigs of fresh mint
- Bring 5 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan; remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and cinnamon stick to water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags; add sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Pour tea mixture into pitcher.
- Add remaining 5 cups water and stir well.
- Chill until cold, about 4 hours.
- Discard cinnamon stick.
- Fill 10 glasses with ice; pour tea punch over.
- Garnish each glass with one lemon slice and one mint sprig and serve.
I use Lipton Green Tea with Orange, Passionfruit, and Jasmine. I also use 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate and 1 cup pink lemonade concentrate and it is great!
i like my iced tea unsweetend- so i didn't add any sugar. i also use ice water with lipton cold tea bags. i added 2 freshly sliced limes and lemons, this is a wonderful refreshing brew