- 1 medium french breadstick (baguette)
- 250 g topside mince (extra lean ground beef)
- 250 g sausage meat
- 40 g French onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 small capsicum, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon melted butter, for glazing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / 375°F.
- Cut a slit along the top of the loaf.
- Pull out the soft dough in the centre to make a cavity for the meat.
- Mix the filling ingredients together and press firmly into the loaf.
- Brush the outside of the loaf with the melted butter then wrap firmly in foil.
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
- Slice diagonally to serve.