Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another salad for when you've run out of ideas. I love the freshness of this dish. I often leave out the Jalapeno or add a bird's eye chili instead.
- 1 cup chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe (rockmelon)
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; cover and chill.