Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
- 4 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
- Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine the potatoes and eggs in a bowl.
- Stir together the mayo and next 7 ingredients; gently stir into the potato mixture.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill 12 hours.
We had this last night. It's a good, basic potato salad recipe. Since its just two of us I cut the recipe in half except I used the 3 hard-boiled eggs. I chopped up the eggs finely, I didn't grate them. (I've never heard of grating eggs.) Next time I would definetely double the amount of mustard or maybe even triple it. Made for My-3-Chefs June 2012.