Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine many years ago and it has been a hit at many a picnic.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 8 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 eggs, hard cooked and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-fried and chopped finely
- Pour dressing over vegetables and toss gently; season to taste.
- Chill at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with bacon before serving.