Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great to bring to the park, grilling for a party--very easy!
Make and share this Picnic/Party Beer Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Heat coals/ gas grill.
- Combine all ingredients the except buns,ketchup and pickles.
- Shape into 6 patties, about 3/4-inch thick.
- Grill the patties, uncovered, about 4 inches from medium heat 10-15 minutes.
- Turn once, until no longer pink in center and juice is clear.
- Add the buns to grill, cut sides down, for the last 4 minutes of grilling or until toasted.
- Top the burgers with ketchup and pickle; serve on the buns.