Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You don't have to go on a picnic to enjoy this light refreshing soup but it does go well outdoors on a sunny day. If you are calorie conscience use non fat yogurt and 2% milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 5 ripe apricots, pitted and mashed
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 6 slices oranges (thin slices)
- 6 sprigs mint
- Combine the yogurt, apricots, milk& orange juice in a blender (Food Processor) and blend at medium speed for 1 minute.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
- Pour into a well chilled thermos.
- Carry Orange slices and mint separately.
- Float orange& mint on the soup when serving.
This is super tangy! It does taste better outdoors in the sun. I have never had anything like this before.