Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds refreshing on a summer afternoon! I found this in an old church cookbook. You may have to buy 2 16 oz. cans if you can't find the larger cans in the directions. Time includes marinating in the fridge.
- 32 ounces canned pineapple tidbits, NOT drained
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant lemon pudding
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 32 ounces diced pears, drained
- 32 ounces canned diced peaches, drained
- 16 ounces canned mandarin orange segments, drained
- Strain the pineapple juice from the can into a bowl. To the pineapple juice, add the can of orange juice and mix well. Add the instant pudding and dissolve well. Gently fold in all the fruits. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.