Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Self-explanatory. From Gooseberry Patch The Cozy Home Cookbook.
Make and share this Picnic Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 plums, chopped
- 3 peaches, chopped
- 3 nectarines, chopped
- 2 cups green grapes
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped
- 2 cups cantaloupe, chopped
- 2 cups honeydew melon, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup orange juice
- In a large serving bowl, mix the fruits together.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over fruit and stir.
- Pour orange juice over the fruits and let marinate (in the refrigerator) for 1 hour.