1/1 Photo of Picnic Corn-Zucchini Salad
Cook more than you think you’ll need for one evening and serve this salad the next day at a picnic! Adapted from Delicious Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ears cooked corn, kernels removed from cob (about 4 cups kernels)
- 2 small zucchini, very thinly sliced
- 2 bunches scallions, thinly sliced (white parts only)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1To make dressing, mix lime juice and mustard together. Slowly beat in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Pour into a lidded container.
- 3In a medium bowl, toss together corn, zucchini, scallions, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
- 4Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- 5When ready to serve, add the dressing and toss well to coat. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Picnic Corn-Zucchini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.7 g