Cook more than you think you’ll need for one evening and serve this salad the next day at a picnic! Adapted from Delicious Living magazine.
- 6 ears cooked corn, kernels removed from cob (about 4 cups kernels)
- 2 small zucchini, very thinly sliced
- 2 bunches scallions, thinly sliced (white parts only)
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, mix lime juice and mustard together. Slowly beat in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a lidded container.
- In a medium bowl, toss together corn, zucchini, scallions, and bell pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the dressing and toss well to coat. Enjoy!