Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I am a very picky eater so when I make things I make them knowing what I like and take certain things out of other recipes that I won't eat. So this is my version of Deviled Eggs.
- 12 extra large eggs, hard boild, cooled and peeled
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Slice eggs lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Place yolks in a mixing bowl and whites on a platter.
- Mash yolks with a fork or potato masher.
- Mash in the miracle whip, mustard, pepper and salt.
- Pipe/spoon this filling into the yolk cavities of the egg whites.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika just for flavor.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. I love deviled eggs and we really liked this recipe. I followed the recipe as written other then I used mayo instead of miracle whip as I don't like miracle whip. I only used 1/8 tsp of salt and didn't add the paprika on top. These were easy to make and very yummy!
I haven't made it, but from the recipe I get that the sald dressing lovers are the picky people. (nothing diparaging intended) But I didn't see one thing I do with deviled eggs, which is to add chopped bacon to the mix with a little bite of pickle relish..and i do use real mayo for myself.. but I mix it with a little salad dressing, as well.