- 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons dill seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 peppercorns
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 lbs baby carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar, water and sugar in a large saucepan, and bring mixture to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add dill seeds, bay leaf, peppercorns and garlic.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Pack baby carrots into jars.
- Pour enough of liquid in jars to cover carrots.
- Cap and let jars cool, then refrigerate until ready to serve.