Maryland Jim's Note:
Found this recipe on Cooks.com. Tried it and boy is it ever tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and remove seeds from peppers. Cut into strips.
- 2Cook 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain.
- 3Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 4Simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Pack peppers in prepared jars, cover with pickling mixture.
- 6Seal and process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes for pints, 15 minutes for quarts.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Sweet Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (2501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 598.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 107.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g