Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe on Cooks.com. Tried it and boy is it ever tasty.
Make and share this Pickled Sweet Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and remove seeds from peppers. Cut into strips.
- Cook 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Pack peppers in prepared jars, cover with pickling mixture.
- Seal and process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes for pints, 15 minutes for quarts.