Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe on Cooks.com. Tried it and boy is it ever tasty.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs bell peppers (I used green, red and yellow peppers)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash and remove seeds from peppers. Cut into strips.
- Cook 3 minutes in boiling water. Drain.
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Pack peppers in prepared jars, cover with pickling mixture.
- Seal and process in boiling water bath for 10 minutes for pints, 15 minutes for quarts.