24 hrs 25 mins
A nice, different type appetizer/salad. I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill large saucepan half full with water and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce to simmer and add shrimp, 1/2 tsp salt and pickling spices.
- 3Continue simmering until shrimp are cooked, about 5 minutes.
- 4Remove shrimp and drain, discard spices and water.
- 5Place shrimp in a deep glass bowl.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients in a small micing bowl.
- 7Add marinade to shrimp, and toss.
- 8Cover and chill for 24 hours, tossing occasionally.
- 9Serve chilled.
- 10Cook time includes chilling time.
Browse Our Top > 1 Day Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.2 mg
- Sodium 501.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar