Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Marie Claire" this one really interests me. The recipe suggests 30 endive leaves, but on reading it, I reckon the finished mixture would only fill about 15! So I'm changing it to that. I'll let you know the real count when I make it!
- 2 teaspoons pickled ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 100 g salmon fillets, skinned and bones removedd
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 15 Belgian endive, leaves washed and drained
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the pickled ginger, ginger juice, fresh ginger, soy, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Slice the salmon fillet in half lenghtways, then slice each half fillet thinly.
- Place the sliced salmon in the ginger dressing and allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the mint leaves and toss to combine.
- Place a tablespoon of the mixture in each of the endive leaves, then sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and serve immediately.