A great canning recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the asparagus, to boiling water and cook uncovered until barely tender (5 to 7) minutes.
- 3Pull apart the roses, keeping just the petals, trim white bit off petals.
- 4Pack flower petals with vegetables in a glass container that has a lid.
- 5Combine white wine, water and sugar or honey in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- 6Pour hot liquid over asparagus and rose petals to cover them.
- 7Cover the jar and shake to release any trapped bubbles.
- 8Chill at least overnight and up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Rose Petals and White Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 76.7 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: