Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great canning recipe
Make and share this Pickled Rose Petals and White Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Add the asparagus, to boiling water and cook uncovered until barely tender (5 to 7) minutes.
- Pull apart the roses, keeping just the petals, trim white bit off petals.
- Pack flower petals with vegetables in a glass container that has a lid.
- Combine white wine, water and sugar or honey in a pot and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour hot liquid over asparagus and rose petals to cover them.
- Cover the jar and shake to release any trapped bubbles.
- Chill at least overnight and up to 2 weeks.