Recipe by QG
A simple and unusual item for a cocktail party or just for snacks. I get cans of the quail eggs already cooked from the asian market. The resulting eggs are bright yellow and full of delicious flavor.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans quail eggs, in water, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) jarof hot pickled banana pepper rings, with juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the eggs, add to a non-reactive container.
- Add the peppers and juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least a day, carefully mixing occasionally to make sure all the eggs get immersed in juice.
- Serve eggs with pepper rings, with salt and pepper on the side if desired.