Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple and unusual item for a cocktail party or just for snacks. I get cans of the quail eggs already cooked from the asian market. The resulting eggs are bright yellow and full of delicious flavor.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans quail eggs, in water, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) jarof hot pickled banana pepper rings, with juice
- Drain the eggs, add to a non-reactive container.
- Add the peppers and juice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least a day, carefully mixing occasionally to make sure all the eggs get immersed in juice.
- Serve eggs with pepper rings, with salt and pepper on the side if desired.
This may not be helpful, but at those same markets you can buy cans of pickled quail eggs for like 1.49