24 hrs 5 mins
A simple and unusual item for a cocktail party or just for snacks. I get cans of the quail eggs already cooked from the asian market. The resulting eggs are bright yellow and full of delicious flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans quail eggs, in water, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) jar of hot pickled banana pepper rings, with juice
- 1Drain the eggs, add to a non-reactive container.
- 2Add the peppers and juice.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for at least a day, carefully mixing occasionally to make sure all the eggs get immersed in juice.
- 4Serve eggs with pepper rings, with salt and pepper on the side if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Quail Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.4
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 723.4 mg
- Sodium 120.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pickled banana pepper rings