- 1 lb small red potato, thickly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish or 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons kosher style dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes and carrots in a pot and cover them with cold salted water by a few inches (8 cm). Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar, horseradish, pickle, dill and onion. Add the potatoes and carrots and toss well. Serve immediately or chill for up to 1 day. Serves 4.
- Screamingly Good Food.