Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My grandmother has a ton of pasta salad recipes she has collected over the years, this is one of them.
- 8 ounces pasta shells
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, diced
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice
- Cook pasta shells.
- Toss with remaining ingredients, using pickle juice to get the right consistency (more or less than listed).
- Chill for 2 hours.