Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Another one from my mom--these are addictive!
- 3 (8 ounce) cans button mushrooms, drained
- 1 1⁄4 cups red wine vinegar
- 2 (1 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix, such as Good Seasons
- 1 scallion, chopped (white and green)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms, and let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, and marinated overnight.
- Serve drained. Can be made in advance.