1/2 Photos of Pickled Kohlrabi
From More Recipes from a Kitchen Garden – Shepherd’s Garden Seeds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 kohlrabi, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into sticks and parboiled 3 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 large sprigs fresh dill
- 1Combine kohlrabi and carrots and pack in a 1 quart glass jar along with garlic, bay leaf and fresh dill.
- 2In a saucepan combine pickling mixture ingredients and heat, stirring, until it boils and sugar is dissolved.
- 3Pour boiling mixture over kohlrabi and carrots, filling jar completely.
- 4Cover jar. When cool, refrigerate 3-4 days before using to let flavors blend.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Kohlrabi
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2429.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: