1/1 Photo of Pickled Jalapenos
Sue Lau's Note:
Have your peppers at the ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pack peppers into clean, sterilized jars, leaving a few inches at the top.
- 2Bring vinegar, water, oil, salt, and pickling spice to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve salt.
- 3Pour boiling sauce over peppers, leaving at least 1/2" headspace at the top of each jar.
- 4Place caps on, and screw on lids firmly.
- 5Process in boiling water bath for 20 minutes.
- 6Remove bands when cool.
- 7Check jars seals before storing; any that don't seal, refrigerate promptly.
- 8Age several weeks before using.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (1980 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.7
- Calories from Fat 334
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1568.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: