1/5 Photos of Pickled Hot Peppers
Pickled Hot Peppers; from Better Homes and Gardens Canning and Freezing - posted in reply to a request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash hot peppers; drain.
- 2Pack peppers into hot, sterilized pint jars, leaving 1/2" headspace.
- 3If desired, place 1 head fresh dill or 1 1/2 tsp. dill seed in each jar.
- 4In saucepan, combine water, vinegar, salt, sugar, garlic, and dried pepper. bring to boiling.
- 5Pour hot pickling liquid over peppers, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- 6Adjust lids. Process in boiling water bath (pints) 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Hot Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (1460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3501.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g