1/8 Photos of Pickled Hot Jalapeno Peppers
Like the ones you buy in the grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seed, stem and slice peppers, or leave whole if small.
- 2If you're leaving whole, cut 2 small slits in each pepper or you're going to have exploded peppers.
- 3Combine vinegar and water and heat to a simmer-do not boil.
- 4Pack peppers tightly into jars, pour hot vinegar/water over peppers leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- 5Add salt-to taste. Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
- 6You can add 1 clove of garlic to each jar if you like.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Hot Jalapeno Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (1678 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 596.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g