1/5 Photos of Pickled Green Beans (Dilly Beans)
Matthew Molus's Note:
This recipe was originally my Great Grandmother's I just recently found it in my Mother's stuff after she passed away a few months ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and Cut beans to fit in tall Mason Jars. (one pint).
- 2Place ingredients 2-5 into each jar.
- 3Add beans to jar(s) until full.
- 4Bring to boil ingredients 6-8.
- 5Pour boiling liquid over beans.
- 6Tighten lids.
- 7Process in boiling water for 5 minutes. *Correction: Processing time should be 10-15 min, not 5.*.
- 8I use what ever amount of beans I have on hand and make the liquid accordingly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Green Beans (Dilly Beans)
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1418.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g