Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple to make. I did not include the time it takes to pickle in the prep or cooking time.
Make and share this Pickled Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and cut garlic cloves in half.
- Heat the vinegar to until boiling.
- Add the garlic, salt and herbs and boil for 5minutes. Keep a lid on the pan to prevent too much evaporation.
- Allow to cool. Store in a container, top with some additional vinegar if necessary to cover the garlic cloves.
- Store in fridge for 2 weeks before eating.