Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple pickled egg recipe that I wrote. I enjoy pickled eggs, but the ones you find in the supermarket are so expensive. So I experimented and came up with this recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
- 18 boiled and peeled eggs
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- I place the ingredients in a gallon jar making sure the liquid covers the eggs.
- I place the jar in the fridge for a week.
- I designed this recipe to be easily scaled to the size batch desired.
- Be careful to not overdo the Tabasco!
- It should enhance the flavor without being noticeable.
I made these for my hubby and he loves them.Of course we put in extra tabasco sauce as he loves it.A keeper.