1/3 Photos of Pickled Eggs, Beets and Onions
If you like pickled onions and beets along with your eggs, you'll like this recipe. The juniper berries can be eliminated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the eggs, sliced onions, and beets in a large jar. Set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients and slowly boil for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 3Pour the cooled vinegar solution over the eggs, onions and beets. If the juice does not cover them, add additional water/vinegar (1:1) to cover. Refrigerate.
- 4Can be eaten in 24-hours, but are better after a couple of days. Store in fridge.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Eggs, Beets and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 477.0 mg
- Sodium 527.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: