1/3 Photos of Pickled Eggs
I got this recipe from a friend who owns a bar. Its definitely a guy thing!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place eggs in a large pot& cover by 2 inches with cold water.
- 2Bring water to a full, rolling boil& immediately remove from the heat.
- 3Cover& let stand for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from pan, run under cold water& peel.
- 5In a medium pot, mix together the vinegar, water,& salt.
- 6Combine pickling spice, garlic& bay leaf in cheesecloth, tie and add to pot.
- 7Bring to a boil over medium heat, lower temperature, cover& simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove spice bag.
- 9Transfer the eggs to sterile containers, fill with hot vinegar mixture& seal.
- 10Allow to cool& then refrigerate for at least 8 days before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (1326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 364.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: