1/5 Photos of Pickled Eggs
These pickled eggs taste just like the eggs that general stores used to sell! Add 1 cup beet juice if you'd like pink pickled eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the peeled hardboiled eggs in the large jar.
- 2Boil the remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes.
- 3Pour over the eggs in the jar.
- 4Cover; leave on counter overnight.
- 5Keeps in refrigerator for weeks, in theory.
- 6In reality, if you love pickled eggs, these will disappear.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.5 mg
- Sodium 258.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: