Recipe by Katherine in Alberta
Mom always made these pickled eggs and her's were the best of any I had ever tasted.
Top Review by KellyMae
These reminded me of the standard pickled eggs that I loved in my youth, however my tastes have changed and they are too tart me now. I did add a couple of peppercorns, but don't they imparted much flavour. Definitely just a personal preference.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes;let them completely cool and then peel.
- Place eggs in a large sanitized glass jar.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and boil the brine for 5 minutes.
- Allow the brine to cool for a bit and then pour over the eggs.
- Cover tightly and let stand for 5- 7 days before using.