Recipe by Chef LINDA JEAN
Just made this one up..it is so good--yum yum.
Top Review by LainieBug
Simple refreshing salad. I sliced the cukes fairly thick and they were still crunchy the next day. I'm used to using a vinegar/water mix for sliced cukes, but really enjoyed the change of pace with the dressing.
- 8 kirbey pickling cucumbers
- 1 (8 ounce) bottleof kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1 small sweet onion (I use GA Vidalia onions)
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut ends off cucumbers (do not peel).
- Slice cucumbers and onion in circles.
- Put in a bowl add cucumbers, onions and and the 8 oz bottle of zesty dressing. Add salt and pepper. Put lid on bowl and shake or you can stir it.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator over night. This is good for a pot luck dinner.