18 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the cauliflowers and break them into flowerettes.
- 2Scald, cool, and peel the onions.
- 3Mix the vegetables with the salt, add just enough water to cover, and let stand about 18 hours.
- 4Drain, rinse in cold water, and drain again.
- 5Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar, add the seeds and hot pepper and bring to a boil.
- 6Add the vegetables and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are barely tender.
- 7Pack the vegetables into hot jars, fill the jars with the boiling-hot liquid and seal.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.9
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28434.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 65.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g