1/2 Photos of Pickled Carrots and Daikon
From yahoo files
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly slice the vegetables on a mandolin and set aside.
- 2Combine the brine ingredients in a medium sized, non reactive pot. Bring to a boil. Taste (do not inhale over the pot, the vinegar will make you cough) and adjust spices to please your palate.
- 3Add the sliced vegetables. Stir to combine and remove from the heat.
- 4Fill prepared jars. Wipe rims and apply lids. Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes. Adjust time according to your altitude.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Carrots and Daikon
Serving Size: 1 (1782 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.8
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4752.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 59.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
star anise flowers