Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Here's a make-ahead recipe for potlucks and picnics, or as a salad substitute at dinner. Prep time includes chill time.
- In saucepan, steam carrots until just crisp-tender, (about 5 minutes after boiling) Rinse with cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
- Place carrots, green pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
- In separate bowl combine all other ingredients.
- Whisk or beat with mixer until smooth.
- Add to vegetables and refrigerate.
- This needs to be refrigerated for several hours or overnight for flavors to blend.
This is good for a change, hot or cold, beats plain carrots.