2 hrs 5 mins
Terri F.'s Note:
Here's a make-ahead recipe for potlucks and picnics, or as a salad substitute at dinner. Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, steam carrots until just crisp-tender, (about 5 minutes after boiling) Rinse with cold water to stop cooking, and drain.
- 2Place carrots, green pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
- 3In separate bowl combine all other ingredients.
- 4Whisk or beat with mixer until smooth.
- 5Add to vegetables and refrigerate.
- 6This needs to be refrigerated for several hours or overnight for flavors to blend.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pickled Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g